Never have I been as certain as I am this election, on the choice I am making. In previous elections my party affiliation had more of a role in my vote. Yes, that was because of my fundamental ideals. But before, it was a matter of choosing someone who would work in my, and the country's, best interest. This time I really believe it is a matter of choosing whether or not my country will have any kind of a positive future. Trump is, without a doubt, the most evil person to run for the presidency in the history of our country. If I believed in the notion of "the Anti-Christ" I would be inclined to think he is it.
I am on a path unfinished. It's end is beyond my view. But I am fine with that, at last, and take pleasure in the path itself.
Friday, February 3, 2017
NEVER SO SURE
(Some of these posts I started and never really finished, but decided to post them "for the record" of what I was thinking prior to Trumps election and inauguration.)
Never have I been as certain as I am this election, on the choice I am making. In previous elections my party affiliation had more of a role in my vote. Yes, that was because of my fundamental ideals. But before, it was a matter of choosing someone who would work in my, and the country's, best interest. This time I really believe it is a matter of choosing whether or not my country will have any kind of a positive future. Trump is, without a doubt, the most evil person to run for the presidency in the history of our country. If I believed in the notion of "the Anti-Christ" I would be inclined to think he is it.
Never have I been as certain as I am this election, on the choice I am making. In previous elections my party affiliation had more of a role in my vote. Yes, that was because of my fundamental ideals. But before, it was a matter of choosing someone who would work in my, and the country's, best interest. This time I really believe it is a matter of choosing whether or not my country will have any kind of a positive future. Trump is, without a doubt, the most evil person to run for the presidency in the history of our country. If I believed in the notion of "the Anti-Christ" I would be inclined to think he is it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Civility, courtesy & decency are expected. I respect your right to disagree with anything I write, but I am under no obligation to post your views.